NEW TO VANDALIA-BUTLER CITY SCHOOLS
STUDENT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Click Here For New Student Enrollment
2022-2023 School Year
New Student enrollment for grades K-12 must be completed online. Please review the following information before completing the online enrollment.
- Students entering Kindergarten MUST be 5 years old by August 1 of the school year for which they are being registered.
- Students MUST be residents of the Vandalia-Butler City School District.
- Students currently attending Vandalia who have moved to a new address within the district, should contact the school building and then the Enrollment office by phone. Do NOT use this online enrollment link as they are already considered enrolled.
- Original certified birth certificate
- Proof of Residence (see below) **
- Copy of parent/guardian ID or driver’s license
- Immunization records
- Court-stamped custody documents (if applicable)
- IEP / ETR / 504 Plan / Gifted documents (if applicable)
**Proof of Residency:
- Own your home? Current property tax statement or bank escrow papers listing parent/guardian name and address. Property tax statements are available for download at Montgomery County Auditor: mcrealestate.org
- Rent your home? Current lease or rental agreement (with landlord name, address, contact #, and expiration date)
- Temporarily sharing a home? An Affidavit of Shared Residency must be completed. Additional documentation is required from the homeowner. A form is located on the Online Registration program.
After completing the online registration, you will receive a call from the Enrollment Office to schedule a time to bring in all documents and complete the enrollment process.
We anticipate a large volume of enrollments, so please allow several weeks between completing the online enrollment and receiving a return phone call to schedule your appointment.
If at any time you have questions or concerns, please contact the Central Enrollment Office at 937-415-6410